Are you always busy but you just don’t feel like you have achieved anything?
Do you get to the end of the day and feel stressed by all of the things you didn’t get done?
Do you feel exhausted thinking about all the things you still have left to do?
You are not alone and you are not the problem. It’s not that you aren’t working hard enough. You know how hard you work.
What is the problem?
The problem is that you are trying to do more than time allows. Just because you add something to your to do list doesn’t mean that you will have the time to get it done.
Time does not just magically appear because you have written something on a list. You have to manage that list correctly and make time for the important things.
Not getting all of your list finished does not make you a bad person or an incompetent worker. It simply means that you ran out of time.
What is the solution?
The solution is not to work longer or harder. The solution is to identify the important tasks, schedule them into your planner and make a time to do them. Once the important tasks are done, everything else is a bonus.
You want to reach the end of your day knowing how much you have achieved and feel satisfaction about having got so much done.
You want to have a plan to complete the tasks not yet tackled and feel prepared and in control.
You want to know how to make the best use of the time available to you and feel less stressed.
The Lifewrangling Planner is exactly what you need.
The Lifewrangling Planner is the tool to use to:
a) Record all of your tasks
b) Identify the important items
c) Schedule your day to get them done
How did the Lifewrangling Planner come about?
I was tired of the ‘pretty’ organisers and planners that looked lovely but didn’t actually help me to get myself organised.
I don’t do pretty, I do practical. There’s a reason people introduce me as ‘Jenny gets it done!’.
Over the years I have tried many different types of planners. Most of them simply a glorified diary with a few lines allocated to each date.
None of them assisted me to do anything more than keep track of birthdays and appointments and record names, addresses and phone numbers. I use my phone to do all of those things now. That kind of diary is now no longer useful to me.
I needed something that would help me to:
1) List down what I needed to do for the week
2) Find out what I had time to do each day
3) Determine when I was going to do it
I couldn’t find what I was looking for so I made my own.
What you won’t get…
- You won’t get a ‘pretty’ planner with different types of fonts and cute artwork inside.
- You won’t get a complicated process.
- You won’t get a planner that already has dates written on it.
- You won’t have to wait weeks for your planner to arrive in the mail.
What you will get..
- A downloadable PDF to print out immediately.
- A date free planner so you can begin using it at any time and won’t have to leave any sheets blank because that week has passed.
- Two versions to choose from: 1 starting the week on a Sunday and 1 starting the week on a Monday.
- Lots of space to write.
- A simple process to record your tasks, prioritise your work and plan your day.
- An easy way to prevent having to rewrite all of your still to do’s each day and each week. You can do so if you want to but you don’t have to.
- Complete instructions on how to use the planner to manage your busy life.
- The peace of mind knowing that you are now running your schedule instead of allowing your schedule to run you.
After using the planner:
You will get to the end of the day knowing how much you have achieved and feel a sense of satisfaction at having got so much done.
You will have a plan to complete the tasks not yet tackled and will feel pleased at how organised you are.
You will understand that there are limited hours in the day and know how to make the best use of that time to achieve what is important to you.
If you want to stop feeling busy and start feeling productive, then the Lifewrangling Planner is the one for you.
Don’t spend $30, $40 or even $50 buying a pretty planner that doesn’t make your life easier.
Praise for The Lifewrangling Planner:
- Thanks Jen – purchased and love it! L.O.
- So straightforward – I can already see what I have been doing wrong – not doing the last stage and thinking I can actually do more than I can realistically fit in and then beating myself up for not succeeding. J.M.
Download the Lifewrangling planner and feel the difference today.
You will be directed to PayPal, however if you do not have a PayPal account you may purchase with your debit or credit card as a guest user. Simply choose “Pay with debit or credit card” at the bottom.
Change your life for only $7.00.