7 days of decluttering challenges, hints and tips
In these simple tasks, I walk you through different clutter hotspots in your home.
1) I begin by debunking some common decluttering myths,
2) I give you strategies to help you beat procrastination,
3) I share with you the one rule I consider the most important when it comes to decluttering,
4) You will learn my three most important mind tricks to get anything done.
- If you find that there is clutter all around and it makes the rooms look chaotic and messy,
- If you want to walk in a room and be able to find something without searching through everything else,
- If you want to make your house look cleaner,
- If you want peace and to have more time relaxing and playing,
- If you find that clutter is frustrating and you’re embarrassed by it…
Then this is this challenge for you!
The challenge consists of a daily video clip. Watch the video and then take action on each task. Each one can be finished in approximately 15 minutes.
Your Clutter Information has helped a lot. I am in the process of decluttering my Guest and my Play/Sewing room. It is working.
Join the swelling number of happy participants and begin the challenge today!